Monday, April 14, 2014

Step by Step

Yes, I'm still talking about Lily's walk.  The website sucks.  It works though, and so I figure perhaps with additional instruction, I can take some of the confusion out of registering for and joining, "Just a Lil Team". 

Previously I gave you the link to the page, but here it is again, Join Just a Lil Team.

Here is a step by step guide to what you will then encounter.  One of the biggest sources of confusion is that in past years it was very apparent once you clicked that link that you were joining the team and walking for ABOARD.  This year there's a loooooooot of clicking and entering to do before you ever see confirmation.


So clicking the above link takes you here:
You're on the team page, so it seems like you're joining the team when you click "Join Team", and you are.  But the next few pages make you start to second guess yourself.


Join as a New Participant.  I tried entering as a "Returning User"...you know...cause I was a user the previous two years?  Yeah, I guess not.
You can pick Walker or Virtual Walker.  I don't know if there's a minimum goal amount for a virtual walker, but there IS for a Walker.  It's $10.  I don't know why they're doing that this year.  I want to say that you have to go higher...like $25 or something if you want a Highmark tshirt, but don't quote me on that.  Click next step.

That form is pretty self explanatory.

Blah blah blah, terms and conditions apply, Next Step
You can either complete your registration, or register another person.  You're almost done.

You're there.  Finally tells you who your money benefits.  There's still no indication that you're on the team, but when you find the team link, you should see your name listed.  If not, please shoot me an email at blogginglily@gmail.com and I'll touch base with ABOARD or whomever, and get it straightened out.


No comments:

Post a Comment