Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finding the Right Gift!

Today I'm posting about giving over at Childswork.  More specifically, I'm posting about 1)  How to decide what to get a child with special needs (although I only really can speak for my kiddo.  I know others are different) and 2)  How sometimes gifts are more of a reflection of a giver than of the recipient.

Also, they've asked me to write weekly for them now instead of twice a month.  So that's fun.  And also they pay me for it.  So it's fun, and baby needs a new pair of shoes.  So ...you know...there's that.




"I did not make this mess."

2 comments:

  1. This is weirdly enough one of the hardest parts of parenting a special kid for me. I want to get him fun toys and see him get all excited... and he could care less. This year we are redecorating his room as a "Christmas present" instead of buying him yet another toy he won't touch. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what does he LIKE? Lily would be happy with a room full of wrapping paper and nobody telling her NOT to rip it. (see above)

      Delete